Core Values Scholarship Contest
Eligibility & Qualifications
Herl’s Bath & Tile Solutions is giving away a $1,000 scholarship to a deserving student. Think you have what it takes? Check out the qualifications below and apply!
- Be a full-time, U.S. undergraduate seeking a degree in business management, finance, sales or related field.
- Have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA.
- Provide a copy of their school transcript.
- Submit an original 1,000 – 1,500 word essay entitled “Core Values Scholarship.” The paper must be signed with the student’s full name and designated .edu email address.
The student must answer the following essay prompt:
Herl’s Bath & Tile Solutions believes in providing home solutions that best serve a client’s needs. Making unnecessary repairs or installations can be disingenuous and hinder the relationship with a customer. As an aspiring business leader, what do you believe are 3 core values a business should exhibit throughout the sale and installation of a home solution?
How to Apply
Mail your official transcript and essay to:
Attn: Greg Herling
31440 Winterplace Pky
Salisbury, MD 21804
Essay must be postmarked by May 1st, annually.
Disbursement awarded by June 1st, annually.
Terms and Conditions (www.Herlsinc.com)
- The “Core Values Scholarship” award will be submitted to the financial aid office that corresponds to the student’s primary .edu email address found on the essay document.
- The essays submitted will be judged by Herl’s Bath and Tile Solutions scholarship team and be awarded to one student based on the quality and creativity of the essay.
- Once the winner is chosen, the student may be asked to provide personal identification information to confirm enrollment.
- If the financial aid institution requires verification to grant Herl’s Bath and Tile Solutions access to student records, it is the student’s responsibility to communicate with Herl’s Bath and Tile Solutions in a timely manner.
- Herl’s Bath and Tile Solutions will withhold the award if the applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement.
- In the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude, Herl’s Bath and Tile Solutions reserves the right to withhold disbursement.
- Herl’s Bath and Tile Solutions employees and immediate family are not eligible to apply.